||Machinery Sales Representative
||Ossid, based in Rocky Mount, NC, is a manufacturer of high-speed tray packaging, weigh/price labeling equipment and form fill seal packaging solutions. Ossid provides solutions across numerous markets, including fresh and processed meats, medical devices, convenience foods and consumer goods. Ossid is a division of Pro Mach, a leading provider of integrated packaging and processing solutions for over 20,000 customers worldwide. Through multiple brands, Pro Mach provides product packaging and processing equipment, PMMI certified training, installation, parts, and service for primary and secondary packaging, flexible packaging, end-of-line packaging, and identification and tracking. For more information on Pro Mach’s brands visit www.ProMachBrands.com.
Ossid is searching for top candidates for our Machinery Sales Representative to sell the Ossid line of machinery on a direct basis in line with company objectives through developing and managing profitable relationships with end users, partners and/or independent agents in respective sales area. The position reports to the VP of Sales and is located in our Rocky Mount, NC facility.
• Develop new and maintain existing accounts, partners and independent agents within your territory
• Ensure that all data necessary to evaluate potential new projects is collected from customers
• Prepare proposals, including pricing and delivery information
• Negotiate customer contracts
• After successfully completing a machinery sale, complete the administrative processes required by company procedures to initiate order fulfillment, including coordination with the customer of needed specifications, product samples, etc.
• Provide product line technical and commercial information necessary to obtain orders
• Work as a liaison between the customer and engineering to develop the best project solutions and the best price
• The ability to work independently without close supervision along with a strong work ethic
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills to build strong customer relationships
• Provide technical assistance during customer visits
• Participate in company trade shows
• Maintain sales records and reports and prepare sales forecasts
• Two year degree required, a BS in technical or business field preferred
• Strong technical sales abilities, including persuasiveness, attention to detail, problem solving, presentation and facilitation skills
• Ability to understand and explain highly technical projects/equipment in a clear and concise manner
• Ability to professionally present the company via written and oral communication
• Understanding of market conditions and able to work independently
• Ability to travel 40-60%, must possess a valid Driver’s License and acceptable DMV record
• Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Salary is only a part of a well-developed compensation program. As a Pro Mach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your pay (base salary), very comprehensive medical/dental programs as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off program, a retirement savings plan with a company match and a wellness program. There is no waiting period for benefits – you are eligible on your first day of employment.
Pro Mach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach complies with all states mandating the use of E-Verify to verify employment eligibility of new hires to work in the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace.
||Send This Job to a Friend