· Must have Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, public relations, journalism, business or English Literature required
· Must have at least 2-4 years of experience at an agency or in-house PR department in the IT industry
· Must have experience with B2B PR campaigns
· Experience managing PR and media relations for a high tech company or product highly preferred
· Experience developing and managing relationships with Tier 1 business media highly preferred
· Experience with international markets a plus
· Proven experience in writing in a wide variety of formats
· Results-oriented, self-motivated, highly organized team player
· Proven ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment and deal with multiple projects and deadlines
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Highly proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet-based research
· Basic proficiency in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and similar highly desired
· Basic proficiency in Salesforce.com or similar CRM system also highly desired
· Extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
AirWatch is the global leader and innovator in enterprise-grade Mobile Security, Mobile Device Management, Mobile Application Management, Mobile Email Management, and Mobile Content Management solutions designed to simplify mobility.
AirWatch empowers organizations across a wide variety of industries to deploy, secure, track and manage all of their mobile assets with advanced analytics and reporting. With AirWatch, corporate IT departments can streamline and automate the management and support of mobile devices; reduce the cost and effort of device deployments; and increase IT efficiencies and response times.
As the largest mobile device management provider, AirWatch offers the most comprehensive mobility management solution and delivers an integrated, real-time view of an entire fleet of corporate and employee-owned Apple iOS, Android, BlackBerry, Symbian and Windows devices.
AirWatch Video Library
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT:
AirWatch is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to workplace diversity. AirWatch provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. AirWatch complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.