· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, or a related field and/or relevant work experience
· Commercial experience developing enterprise applications utilizing Java/J2EE
· Self-starter with independent work capabilities
· Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle
· Skilled with Data Structures, Object Oriented Concepts and Design Patterns
· Solid grasp of client-server architecture
· Experience integrating with web services
· Experience developing native applications for the Android platform highly preferred
· Experience working with the Android SDK, Android APIs and frameworks highly preferred
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and successfully handle multiple, high priority projects and tasks
· Ability to work well in a team environment and effectively communicate with other team members across the R&D organization, product managers and senior management
AirWatch is the global leader and innovator in enterprise-grade Mobile Security, Mobile Device Management, Mobile Application Management, Mobile Email Management, and Mobile Content Management solutions designed to simplify mobility.
AirWatch empowers organizations across a wide variety of industries to deploy, secure, track and manage all of their mobile assets with advanced analytics and reporting. With AirWatch, corporate IT departments can streamline and automate the management and support of mobile devices; reduce the cost and effort of device deployments; and increase IT efficiencies and response times.
As the largest mobile device management provider, AirWatch offers the most comprehensive mobility management solution and delivers an integrated, real-time view of an entire fleet of corporate and employee-owned Apple iOS, Android, BlackBerry, Symbian and Windows devices.
AirWatch Video Library
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT:
AirWatch is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to workplace diversity. AirWatch provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. AirWatch complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.